✅ Are you an independent, motivated and results-oriented person, passionate about the success of Growth Marketing missions in BtoB?
✅ Are you also a good team player, able to adapt in a 100% remote environment, and collaborate effectively with your peers on a daily basis?
So, join us!
Created in 2018, EVERFRUIT is the first Growth Marketing agency to dust off the franchise sector in France. We offer a unique approach for franchisors and their strategies for acquiring candidates and end customers: Franchise Growth Marketing.
Today, we support ambitious brands in their growth, such as Subway, Cuisine Plus, L'Adresse, MailBoxes, Abithea, Indiana Cafe, easyGym, La Brigade, etc.
As part of our double-digit growth, we are looking for our Growth Content Manager who will strengthen the agency's Growth team.
*This position is currently available part-time with the prospect of progressing to a full-time role.*
- Onboard new clients and plan the project schedule based on their needs
- Audit clients' marketing strategy and advise them on a suitable solution or additional services
- Ensure the operational management of projects with the team by distributing tasks to each member, setting deadlines and checking the conformity of the work carried out
- Organize, prepare and lead workshops with clients (online or in person) and advise them throughout the implementation of their project.
- Respond to customer technical issues with support from the team if necessary
- Carry out a monthly update with each client to present the results of the campaigns and propose areas for improvement or corrective solutions.
The advantages of working at EverFruit:
- Company computer: MacBook Pro 13” Touch Bar M1
- Development prospects and attractive remuneration
- An environment focused on developing your knowledge (dedicated time during the week for your training and quarterly reviews)
- Variable hours
- Regular workshops and meet-ups to contribute to the growth of EverFruit and maintain team spirit
- Required profile
- Une première expérience en growth marketing et/ou en agence ainsi qu’un excellent relationnel avec les clients
- Connaissance d’outils de suivi et d’analyse de contenu tel like Google Analytics, Semrush, Publer, etc.
- Connaissance générale en copywriting et en growth marketing, notamment dans les domaines du SEA, SEO et SMA.
- Capacité à respecter des deadlines courtes et à satisfaire des clients exigeants
- Fort esprit d’équipe et capacité à s’adapter à l’environnement “startup” et aux changements qu’une entreprise en forte croissance peut impliquer
- Le télétravail à 100 %, ce n’est pas juste un statut sympa pour toi, mais un véritable mode de vie que tu souhaites adopter.
- Français et anglais courant obligatoire (nous travaillons exclusivement en anglais en interne)
Occasional trips to meet the Team or the customers are to be expected.
- Conduct of interviews
Our recruitment process:
- A first 15-minute call with our CEO/COO to discuss our vision of the company, the project and what you think you can bring. He will then validate (or not) your application.
- A more formal one-hour interview with our CEO and our COO about your career path and your ambitions for the future
- A practical case (the basis but no stress 🤓) with a culture fit meeting in order to meet the team with whom you will work
We receive a lot of applications, so we favor those with a personal touch: in addition to your CV, briefly explain in writing what motivates you to join EverFruit and:
- what you think you can give us
- what you think you can learn
- what motivates you to work remotely
- your expectations in terms of salary and your justification in this regard